We are very excited to be heading back to 16 High Street for our regular 10am worship services. Starting this Sunday 31 January we will meet ‘in person’ once again. Luke Bowen will be leading, the Karen Youth Band playing, and Nev be leading the reflection. The service will be followed by morning tea and our first Community Meeting for 2021.
We have prepared a ‘covid safe plan’ that’ll require some thoughtfulness in how we gather. So, what to expect?
- You will need to register on arrival using the provided QR code. We have some tech savvy assistants to help if required.
- Hand sanitiser and masks will be available in the foyer.
- As you enter the front foyer, please try to maintain a 1.5 meter distance.
- Please be thoughtful about how you greet one another. We are advised to try and maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Seating will be spread out.
- Masks are not compulsory but are advised when singing.
- Tea and coffee will be served to you.
- A steward will pass the offering plate around rather than everyone touching it.
- All seating and high touch areas will be cleaned after the service.
Thank you for your patience and support as we try to incorporate all recommended health requirements.