Who are we?
We are a community of 50 or so diverse people who are working together to encourage each other in daily life, and to maximize the potential of the space we have on High St to serve the community locally and beyond.
Inspired by the life, death, and resurrection of Jesus:
- We offer an inclusive welcome to individuals to deepen their own spirituality through thoughtful worship, study, care, prayer, and meditation
- We support young families through Mainly Music and Playgroups
- We extend friendship through our Community Meals
- We support refugees locally and further afield
- We care for the earth through our organic waste collection, compost production, and community garden … and lots more!
Join us, and see what happens!